Monday, July 11, 2016

How Monitoring Software Saved My Company

Cell phone tracking apps tends to get a bad rap. Oftentimes, people think of it as a way for parents to spy on their kids. But as it turns out, cell phone monitoring software isn’t just for Junior’s parents to check on his texts and Facebook messages.

As a business owner, cell phone monitoring software actually helped save my bottom line. Installing monitoring software on the phones I provided my employees with was honestly one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made. Here’s how cell phone monitoring software helped save my company and improve my company morale.

Providing Cell Phones

I made the decision to provide my employees with company cell phones early on. Time and time again, my employees would miss texts or calls from the office. Employees would be forced to be used their personal cell phones on the clock in order to message me or someone else from the office and the temptation was always high for my employees to slack off while they were supposed to be on the job thanks to having easy access to their personal phones.

But I knew this didn’t have to be the case. Inspired by one of my friends and his own business, I decided to provide my own employees with company cell phones. And I can say that it made a difference almost immediately.

Even though I didn’t install a spy phone tracker at first (but we’ll get to that), providing my employees with company phones made things a lot easier. Now my employees could quickly call and text the office and co-workers in a matter of minutes without having to drag out their personal phone. My employees loved being able to keep their work and personal lives separate and they became more productive almost immediately and I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that they didn’t have their personal cell phones, with games and social media, to tempt and distract them.

But providing my employees with company cell phones was only the first step. The next step was to provide them with an i spy app monitoring software so I could hold my employees accountable and make sure my company cell phones were being used responsibly.

Monitoring Software and Why I Love It

While my employees earn money for me, company cell phones were my own investment. And like a company car or our office computers, it’s important to make sure I have a way to protect my own investment. You wouldn’t let your employees use your computers without having monitoring software on them so why on earth would you let them use your phone?

I use monitoring software to hold my employees accountable. Are they using their company phones for personal business? Are the phones being used illegally? It’s my job to make sure that my employees are always putting their best face forward when on the clock and cell phone monitoring software helps me do just that.

I can check on emails, texts, and Internet browsing activity to make sure my employees are following guidelines. And while my employees don’t have to travel on the job, I have the option of checking on their GPS location which I’m sure will come in handy for employers who have to send their employees out for deliveries or travel.

So in short, cell phone monitoring software helps me make sure my employees are using their company phones responsibly. And I really couldn’t ask for a better system. My employees are more productive and it’s easier for me to hold my employees accountable now. Really, if you’re a business owner, consider looking into company cell phones. You’ll be glad you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment