Thursday, August 6, 2015

How Cell Phone Monitoring Keeps Private Data Private (And How Spy Text Messages Can Help)



It only takes one careless, ignorant or disgruntled employee to leak confidential information to unauthorized sources, which could result in hefty court fines, or worse. Since almost everyone has a cell phone these days that can record audio, take pictures, record video or download and receive files, the opportunity for a data breach in a company is very serious, and very real. Organizations like medical offices and banks collect very private information that can’t get out to just anyone, and having the ability to spy on text messages, emails, multimedia files, social media activity and call logs.

A business only succeeds if it has an edge over its competition. By tracking who employees are talking to, emailing and communicating with on a daily basis, employers can make sure that their information is not being shared with their competitors. If employees are sharing procedures, customer data and other private information with the competition for whatever reason, it could mean big trouble for you. They could do this via email, phone calls, social media or a variety of other ways. Thankfully, Auto Forward can access all of these forms of communication to make sure your companies’ hard work and personal benefits you, and not the competitors.

Another important reason to monitor employee cell phone usage is to ensure customer information stays private. If customer information is leaked, chances are they won’t be customers for long. People often find it hard to trust a company that has compromised their personal information, so is vital for employers to keep an eye on information that is going to and from employee target devices.

When you consider the cost of Auto Forward, compared with the mounting costs of legal fees that could come with a data breach, it’s obvious that downloading Auto Forward is the best option to keep your business in business. It is a quick, affordable and convenient way to protect your clients, employees and company data.

Downloading software that enables you to spy on text messages is invisible to the user of the target phone. The program is totally undetectable and even the most “technologically savvy” users won’t know it is there. This allows employers to track the natural and uninhibited activity of their employees, and may produce results that employers would never have received without an inside look into the target phone.  Confronting an employee about inappropriate texts, emails and social media usage on a company phone, during company time can be awkward and uncomfortable for everyone involved, however facing angry customers and legal fines and court dates is a lot worse.

Auto Forward doesn’t just spy on text messages. It can retrieve deleted emails, view the contact list and call log on the target device (why is your competitor’s phone number in your employee’s phone? And why have they been talking daily?) and many other useful features that can help prevent a major problem for the company.

Employers have to do what is best for their company and for their clients/customers. Unfortunately, not all employees share the same vision and values. Monitoring their cell phone activity is a smart way to ensure you have smart and trustworthy employees working for you.



4 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete