Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Ways To Save Your Phone When It Gets Wet


Don't panic! Your phone can be saved! The most common ways people get their cell phone wet are by dropping it in the toilet or in a pool. However, if you backed it up using a data recovery software like DDI Utilities, there's no need to panic!

If you didn't backup your data, try these methods to dry your phone:

  1. Turn Your Phone Off
  2. Remove The Battery
  3. Blot Your Phone With A Towel
  4. Use A Wet Electronics Bag 
  5. Put Your Phone In A Bag Of Uncooked Rice

3 comments:

  1. Being new to the blogging world I feel like there is still so much to learn. Your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving..
    Mobile Marketing Services
    Mobile Marketing Companies
    Digital Mobile marketing

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you are in need of a hacker to know who and who your spouse is texting or calling at your back contact
    CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM he is very good when it comes in hacking cell phones like whats-app, text messages,
    call logs, Facebook, viber, emails, deleted text messages and many more this hacker has
    worked for me and my friends so many times and
    he has never disappointed feel free to contact me at CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM am sure he will help you
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually experienced a lot in my relationship, my husband never cared about me and I always did everything to make him happy. I have tried so many ways to find out what was distracting him but nothing worked. I am really glad Cyberhackpros@gmail. com was able to handle this mess for me I am really excited. they also have refund policy if you are not satisfy with their work nice job thank you so much contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 512 605 1256 Tell him i reffered you.He will help youY

    ReplyDelete