Friday, June 19, 2015

Difference between Monitoring and Spying on Cell Phone

Despite the fact that there is a superficial similarity between the two, there are also evident differences. Not to mention both types are used often for different purposes. Essentially, a cell phone monitoring app may not necessarily be a spying app while the latter can be used as a monitoring app. This means that a cell phone spying app is more elaborate in functionality and design compared to the monitoring app. Need view call logs, photos or videos on someone else’s phone? Need to spy text messages? Mentioned below are some differences between monitoring your children’s cell phones and actually spying on their daily activities after school via tracking them at every single moment.

Monitoring vs. Spying

As the name suggests, these are two different types of apps that are designed for different purposes. Apps that are designed for monitoring are rather limited in functionality and provide limited control to the user. Some spy apps are classified as cell phone spyware without installation required. These apps utilize available Wi-Fi connection for privately sending the information to the required destination.
In fact, these apps work in the shadow mode, which provides them the ability to evade cell phones own activity tracking mechanism. All activities, data tracking is done via the app’s onboard software suite without the user realizing what was going on. And just by the click of a button you can instantly know where your kid is. The application automatically generates a text message prompting the person to call back as soon as possible.


Monitoring

Essentially, apps that are designed to monitor the cell phones that are used for the following activities:
·         Sexting and harassing coworkers
·         Talking with family or family members during working hours
·         Downloading unnecessary apps and games during office times
·         Making private conversations and illegal activities via cell phone
·         Wasting time on the internet
·         Spy text messages to ensure employees are delivering client satisfaction
There are other activities that employees also use, which the company management needs to monitor. The above activities are constantly monitored by the company management and a log report comprising each employee is prepared and submitted to the manager at the end of the month. Cell phone monitoring apps are designed to provide access to employee data. However, these apps are not designed to stop incoming or outgoing data from the phone.

Spying

These apps are carefully designed for the purpose of looking into; tracking, adding and blocking data form a phone almost exclusively. Such software is often used by parent for keeping a track of their child’s cell phone activity. The important thing is that these apps that are categorized as cell phone spyware software are exclusively designed as a tool designed for device protection.
A great cell phone spy app to try is Auto Forward. Its powerful features include GPS location and a unique user panel to spy text messages and more.

Both types of apps are being widely used by different sets of clients. The monitoring apps are commonly used in the corporate sector where time is as valuable as money hence no wastage is allowed. While spy apps are mostly used by parents to spy on text messages on their child’s cell phone activity and keeping a track on what they have been doing. Although the difference between both types is negligible, but it still exists. 

4 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete

  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s Iphones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete