Monday, June 8, 2015

5 Tips To Monitor Your Employees Cell Phones To Protect Company Data

Your company’s data is very sensitive regardless of the business you do. Usually, when you issue employees with cell phones, you give them access to the vital information of the business. Hence, if their access and handling of the data is not regulated, it may place the company in a very compromising situation.
Your competitors will be glad to know your ingredients for success. They are ready to do anything to get that information, even bribing your own employees. How do you ensure that this does not happen? Below are five tips for remote monitoring software to track the staff’s cell phone usage, to ensure safety of the company’s data.
1.      Ensure that it has a remote wiping software
Most manufacturers only care about recovering stolen devices. What many people do not know is that the period between the theft and the retrieval is enough for the thief to extract data from the device. However, if the device has the remote wipe and lock application, the data will remain inaccessible. Hence, before you issue a phone to your employee, make sure it has this important feature. Instead of buying a single app for every phone, you may consider getting Highster Mobile app that has this and more features tailored for cell phone monitoring.
2.      View calls and messages from the company-issued phones regularly
With the right software, it is possible to go through all the calls made by your employees together with the messages. There is so much that goes on behind your back, which you would not know if you do not use an app for cell phone monitoring.
With the app, you can follow up personal conversations by the employees. In some instances, you may catch a worker, who has been trading your company’s secrets to your rivals. Highster for example has a text message spy. Even when the users delete the messages, they remain accessible to you.
3.      Use GPS tracking feature to deny access to networks at certain locations
You can keep your data safe and secure, by only allowing access to the business networks, when the worker is at particular locations. Hence, if they had planned to share some information with a competitor, they will not be in a position to do so. However, you will need a cell phone monitoring software with a GPS tracker. Highster has this feature, which makes it the utmost choice for employers.
4.      Link all the cell phones with the users and the role
With the assistance of the IT department, you should ensure that each of the cell phone linked to your network has an identity and purpose. This way, it will be easier to establish when the user uses the device for other uses or tries to poke their noses where they are not supposed to.
5.      Make it clear to the employees that the devices are under surveillance
While you may feel that spying secretly is the way to go, it is best when your employees know that they are being monitored. They are unlikely to try anything fishy and those who do will know that they will be answerable to the employer.
For the best cell phone monitoring, you will never go wrong with the Highster mobile application from highstermobiles.co

2 comments:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete