Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cell Phone Spy Software Can Protect Your Elderly Parents

There’s a very scary and real thing called elder abuse. Many families have to move their elderly parents into nursing homes or assisted facilities because they can no longer care for them at home. But what happens when elder abuse occurs? It’s a real and problematic occurrence. What happens when those who can’t speak for themselves are neglected, mistreated or ignored?

According to http://www.ncea.aoa.gov, the following statistics are supported:
“Elder mistreatment (i.e. abuse and neglect) is defined as intentional actions that cause harm or create a serious risk of harm (whether or not harm is intended) to a vulnerable elder by a caregiver or other person who stands in a trust relationship to the elder. This includes failure by a caregiver to satisfy the elder’s basic needs or to protect the elder from harm.4

Unfortunately, we simply do not know for certain how many people are suffering from elder abuse and neglect. It appears that female elders are abused at a higher rate than males and that the older one is, the more likely one is to be abused.

Signs of elder abuse may be missed by professionals working with older Americans because of lack of training on detecting abuse. The elderly may be reluctant to report abuse themselves because of fear of retaliation, lack of physical and/or cognitive ability to report, or because they don’t want to get the abuser (90% of whom are family members) in trouble.”

The need to track cell phone for elders is very real. A cell phone monitoring software and a cell phone spy camera can help in these situations. Most people think that the elderly can’t or won’t be bothered with cell phones or technology at all. But what if they’re on and record a staff member being abusive? With a product like Auto Forward, a son or daughter can spy on any cell phone and stop the mistreatment.



How does it work? A cell phone spy software like Auto Forward comes with a variety of powerful features and can be downloaded on your mother or father’s cell phone. Although you might search how to track a cell phone for free, note that free spy apps don’t always carry the same functionality or power as Auto Forward (which comes with a low cost, one-time fee and no additional monthly charges.)

The son or daughter can then track the activity on the phone. What kind of activity can there be on an elder’s phone? The stealth camera option gives the buyer of the software a bird’s eye view of the room! This can instantly stop any abuse that might be happening in assisted facility.

Cell phone spy technology is not just for tracking wayward teens who spend too much time on Facebook. It’s not just for a scorned lover who wants to catch his or her spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend with someone else. Although many buyers use it for such reasons, there are other important ways to use the software


In reality, tracking a cell phone can help protect our elderly population, who deserve only respect, love and protection in their golden years. Worried children of elderly parents who have no choice but to depend on the care that others give will find great relief with cell phone monitoring software.


6 comments:

  1. Have a peek at this weblink sms tracker to find information on tracking

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  5. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy today because of this great man dr Olu who help me bring back my husband who left me for over 9months after a little misunderstanding, this got me sick,confused and depressed a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Olu he cast a powerful marriage blessing that reunited us back together with my husband and also made our marriage stronger than ever it’s like we’re newlyweds. contact dr Olu today via Email: droluspellupdate@gmail.com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp: +2349078699000 good luck

    ReplyDelete