Friday, October 30, 2015

Top Cell Phone Spy Software

Spywares are gaining popularity with growing concerns over cyber threats and abuse of cell phone and other gadgets by teens, spouses or employees. Cell phone spyware are designed to assist the concerned party to keep a track of information in order to safeguard the interest of the cell phone user and also their own without breach of trust between the two. Some of the spy software for easy cell phone spying are as follows:

Highster Mobile

This amazing tracking app helps keep all information on one’s cell phone in an organized detailed format and notice any unusual behavior promptly for any action to be taken. Old and deleted messages and conversations are stored to allow access to any act that is kept hidden or deleted from phone. Cheating spouses are reported to have a habit of deleting messages, this is to catch it. Call logs are also recorded, photos are accessible and so are videos to know what’s being shared on other accounts.

Need to know how to locate a phone? GPS location information keeps you updated with the places the user visits and any suspicious activity may immediately be noticed. Some more settings allow you to set certain keywords, so that when they’re searched you’d be notified instead of going through the detailed history.  Constant upgrades and a onetime payment plan set this apart from competition.



Auto Forward

Auto Forward is absolutely simple to use and is supported by both Android and Apple. It has many useful features like the ability to spy on text messages and see web browser history, emails and phootos. Even videos! It also allows you to monitor across different devices (for example, do you need to monitor both a tablet AND a phone? Now you can.

It’s also an ideal tool for any employer wanting to keep track of employees who use company devices. The customer support at Auto Forward Spy is among the best there is. Questions get answered quickly and issues get resolved much to my satisfaction. There was always a friendly person answering the phone to answer my questions or resolve any issues with installation or how-to.

Spy Bubble


Spy Bubble is a cell phone spy software designated to spy your spouse or kids with data access to their cellular phones in order to stay informed of all the activities going on. Spy Bubble supports old and new generation cell phones (Symbian, Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows Mobile). With an easy installation procedure it gains access to WhatsApp messages and the shared photos/ videos  are also recorded.

Spyera


Spyera is one of the amazing spy software for cell phones. Providing a significant amount of features, it stands out for call recording in clear quality whereas most of the cell phone spy programs offer a live call listening option. ‘Location track’ and ‘uninstall notifications’ are also key features of this software.

MobiStealth


With ease of compatibility with Symbian, Android, Blackberry, Windows and iPhone, this software also comes with a 15 days money back guarantee. Observation of location and the different activities going on on the cell phones of your kids or spouse could be easily monitored for any unusual behavioral patterns suspected.

WebWatcher


WebWatcher keeps location, contact information, web history, emails, and search items like the rest of the players in competition, but it also records the data of keystrokes typed. Instant messaging and program blocking are also prominent features of this cell phone spy software.


8 comments:

  1. Social networks’ monitoring is available. WhatsApp, Twitter, and Kik Messenger wouldn’t be in secret with TeenSafe, lookyou will find solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

  4. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact cyberspyguru07@gmail.com, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
    -hack into email accounts,
    -all social media accounts(facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram),
    -school database to clear or change grades,
    - Credit cards hack
    - credit score hack
    - blank credit card sale
    - Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    - Monitor any phone and email
    contact: cyberspyguru07@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I strongly recommend you consult cyberspyguru07@gmail.com for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me, His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts cell phones ,retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, phone hack, whatsapp, facebook ,hangout, wechat, snapchat etc. He is very good and his services are quite affordable, don’t hesitate to contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting hackers and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one hacker and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake hackers,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
    mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    text or call +1 4016006790

    ReplyDelete