Wednesday, July 20, 2016

When Our Son Had a Restraining Order Put On Him

Our son is only seventeen. But after some events I don’t want to get into happened, one of my son’s ex-girlfriends put a restraining order. I love my son but sometimes it’s difficult managing him. And I could never be sure my son was following his restraining order, at least until I discovered the wonders of cell phone monitoring software.

Our son isn’t a monster but we’re concerned about his past behavior. I really couldn’t be happier to have discovered cell phone monitoring software. It’s a way for us to make sure he’s avoiding his past mistakes and keep an eye on him. And isn’t that what every parent wants? I never have to worry about whether I can protect my son or keep him from hurting others.

Why I Use It

How to see someones text messages for free with a one-time subscription? My son has a restraining order and along with his anger management issues, it’s important to be able to keep an eye on him even when I physically can’t be around to keep him in line. Cell phone monitoring software lets me do this without having to wonder and worry about what he’s doing or if he’s violating his restraining order.

My son is not on parole, although he’s close to that point. How to see someones texts is a less intrusive way of keeping an eye on my son without having to resort to an ankle monitor. In a matter of seconds, I can see his GPS location, all the texts and messages he’s ever sent and more.

That way, in case I see something that makes me worry or wonder what he’s up to, I can act quickly. Say he’s out with his friends. If I notice that he’s close to his ex-girlfriend’s house, I can call him or find him and make sure he’s staying on good behavior.

Making sure my son is safe isn’t always an easy process. We’ve been under a lot of stress to keep him calm and in line. But cell phone monitoring software is a way for me to do this without losing sleep or another hair.

I want my son to be able to be independent again. And I have to say, having cell phone monitoring software is a good trade-off. I can make sure he’s still getting to therapy appointments, staying on good behavior, and obeying his restraining order without breathing down his neck. And he gets to have some independence again. He’s learning how to behave and manage his anger. Cell phone monitoring software allows me to step back without giving up the tools to keep him safe.

And I know I’m not the only parent in his boat. It can be so hard finding support when your child has a criminal record or a restraining order. I don’t tend to tell a lot of people what’s going on with my family and my son. The shame can be a heavy burden to bear but learning how to see who someones is texting for free with a one time subscription , at the very least, helps me feel a little less alone.

If you’re a parent in the same situation, please, give cell phone monitoring software your consideration. If your child has a criminal record or a restraining order on them, having peace of mind can be priceless. It just may be the best thing you’ve ever bought or done before.


Our son is changing for the better thanks to the influence of cell phone monitoring software. He’s been on good behavior, he’s going to therapy, and he’s managing his anger. And for that alone, cell phone monitoring software has been more than worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment